Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk relies solely on the generosity of its donors to fund its mission to help at-risk dogs. In addition to sending a general donation to us through PayPal or check, you can also donate in the following ways:
- Send a donation for a specific Featured Dog fundraiser. There are always several for whom we are raising vital funds.
- Memorial Donation – honor the memory of a family member, a friend, a special loved one, or a beloved pet.
- Honorarium Donation – a thoughtful way to pay tribute to or say “thank you”, “happy birthday” or “happy anniversary” to friends, family, pets, colleague or a community member.
- Set-up monthly contributions through your bank or through PayPal (use a PayPal account or a credit or debit card).
- Donate to a special RADAR Fund! We have one for heartworm positive dogs, senior dogs, black dogs, bully breed dogs, and hound dogs.
- IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts – make a tax-free gift from your traditional IRA as long as you are over 70.5 years old. Your IRA Charitable Rollover Gift can be up to $100,000 per person per year, and must be transferred directly from your IRA administrator to RADAR. An IRA Charitable Rollover Gift can be used to satisfy your required minimum distribution while also saving taxes and saving at-risk dogs. It’s a win-win-win! IRA Rollover Gifts will have RADAR dogs rolling over for joy!
- Donate Directly from your Bank Account to RADAR’s Bank Account – make an electronic (ACH) donation payment to RADAR is fast, safe and easy. It also allows 100% of your donation to be received by RADAR without any fees being withheld (as is the case with PayPal). Please contact us for our bank information needed to initiate an electronic donation payment.
- Use part of your tax return! Did you receive a nice refund from the Government? Why not use some (or all) of that refund to make a donation to RADAR? It’s like “found” money, so you won’t miss it!
- Use your credit card reward points! Get cash for your reward points, and then use that cash to make a donation to RADAR. It’s like “found” money, so you won’t miss it!
We highly value our donors, and never take you for granted—regardless of the donation amount. While the dogs RADAR helps cannot thank you directly, we can, and we will! All online donations are acknowledged with a personal email. Unless otherwise requested, every donor is sent an acknowledgment letter promptly after each donation of $50 or more.
As a small, all-volunteer nonprofit organization with no paid staff or facility to maintain, all of your donation dollars go to support our mission. And with RADAR’s co-founders paying all the organization’s operating costs, 100% of your donations received by RADAR will literally go to the dogs!
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on January 19, 2012. Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is registered as a charitable organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State. The registration number is 100255. The official registration and financial information of Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)(3) public charitable organization. The IRS identification number (EIN) is 45-4375200. All donations made to RADAR are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still make a direct credit card donation to RADAR by using the PayPal portal. After you enter your donation amount, click on “Continue” located on the lower left side of your screen with the credit card icons.
If you prefer to donate to RADAR by check, please make your check payable to:
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk
228 Bethel Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601