Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk relies solely on the generosity of its donors to fund its mission to help at-risk dogs. There are many ways to donate to save lives! Take a look at how you can help!
|A quick and easy way to help save lives! Prefer to send a check? Click here!||Take a look at our Featured Dogs and make a life-saving donation!||Set-up a Facebook Fundraiser for your birthday or any occasion! There are no fees and it’s super-easy!||Set-up monthly contributions through your bank or through PayPal (use a PayPal account or a credit or debit card).|
|Our Helping Hands for Hearts Fund is used to help hundreds of dogs each year. Please donate to help us help the dogs!||We have several specific funds that we use to help Black Dogs, Hound Dogs, Bully Breed Dogs and Senior Dogs. Donations help save lives!||Honor the memory of a family member, a friend, a special loved one, or a beloved pet.||A thoughtful way to pay tribute to or say “thank you”, “happy birthday” or “happy anniversary” to friends, family, pets, colleague or a community member.|
- IRA Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) – make a tax-free gift to RADAR from your IRA as long as you are over 70.5 years old. Your IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution can be up to $100,000 per person per year, and must be transferred directly from your IRA administrator to RADAR. An IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution can be used to satisfy all or part of your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD), reducing your taxable income resulting in saving taxes and saving at-risk dogs. It’s a win-win-win!
- Legacy Giving – be sure to remember RADAR in your estate planning by including RADAR in your will and/or as a beneficiary to one or more accounts (like an IRA, insurance policy, etc.). RADAR’s legal name is Raising Aid for Dogs at Risk. Our federal tax identification number (EIN) is 45-4375200. Our address is 228 Bethel Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- Donate Directly from your Bank Account to RADAR’s Bank Account – make an electronic (ACH) donation payment to RADAR is fast, safe and easy. It also allows 100% of your donation to be received by RADAR without any fees being withheld (as is the case with PayPal). Please contact us for our bank information needed to initiate an electronic donation payment.
- Use part of your tax return! Did you receive a nice refund from the Government? Why not use some (or all) of that refund to make a donation to RADAR? It’s like “found” money, so you won’t miss it!
- Use your credit card reward points! Get cash for your reward points, and then use that cash to make a donation to RADAR. It’s like “found” money, so you won’t miss it!
We highly value our donors, and never take you for granted—regardless of the donation amount. While the dogs RADAR helps cannot thank you directly, we can, and we will! All donations made directly to RADAR are acknowledged with a personal email. Upon request, an acknowledgment letter will be provided.
As a small, all-volunteer nonprofit organization with no paid staff or facility to maintain, all of your donation dollars go to support our mission. And with RADAR’s co-founders paying all the organization’s operating costs, 100% of your donations received by RADAR will literally go to the dogs!
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on January 19, 2012. Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is registered as a charitable organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State. The registration number is 100255. The official registration and financial information of Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk is an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)(3) public charitable organization. The IRS identification number (EIN) is 45-4375200. All donations made to RADAR are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still make a direct credit card donation to RADAR by using the PayPal portal. After you enter your donation amount, click on “Continue” located on the lower left side of your screen with the credit card icons.
If you prefer to donate to RADAR by check, please make your check payable to:
Raising Aid for Dogs At Risk
228 Bethel Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601